Dataplex is seeking for talented junior accountant in Neo Iraklio, Athens. As a junior accountant, you’ll have responsibility to prepare financial records, add all the financial statements to the accounting program and assist in reporting of financial data.
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
• Managing income and expenditure accounts
• Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
• Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status.
• Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
• Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Greek Accounting Principles
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical skills
Personal skills and qualifications:
• A good command of the English, Greek language is necessary (read/write/speak)
• Excellent overall verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent self-organization and self-discipline skills.
• Team player, ability, and willingness to collaborate and work well with others (colleagues, customers), as well as contribute to the positive spirit of the team.
• Ability to meet long-term as well as last-minute deadlines even while under pressure.
What we offer:
• Excellent working environment.
• Free training in accounting systems.
• Possibility of job development.
• Efficiency rewards and bonuses.