DATAPLEX SA is seeking talented Accounting Intern in Neo Iraklio, Athens. As an Accounting Intern, you’ll have responsibility to prepare financial records, add all the financial statements to the accounting program and assist in reporting of financial data.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Greek Accounting Principles
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently.
- Analytical skills
- A good command of the English, Greek language is necessary (read/write/speak)
- Excellent overall verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization and self-discipline skills.
- Team player, ability, and willingness to collaborate and work well with others (colleagues, customers), as well as contribute to the positive spirit of the team.
- Ability to meet long-term as well as last-minute deadlines even while under pressure.
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment.
- Free training in accounting systems.
- Possibility of job development.
- Efficiency rewards and bonuses.